3.28.2009

Yoda in Paris

I have been home sick and stuck on the couch for the better part of this week. It follows to reason that I might be a bit out of my mind. On several occasions I've tried to convince others that I was not sick, so I might leave the couch and be with the real people, but to no avail. I am sick and it is not disguisable.

Today I am on the couch again fiddling with my blog (that I've been neglecting), and in my current state of sanity I thought it best to expose the follies of the day. One such folly is of my cat; whose apparently been to Paris (without my foreknowledge). I think Yoda looks quite dapper in his sailor suit.


I also took a facebook quiz today and decided not to publish the results. The quiz lets you know which Jane Austen character you are most like. I've always wanted to be like Elizabeth Bennet. So, I should have been excited when the 7 question quiz decided that I was indeed like her, but I was too frustrated by the quizzes non-manipulative format to feel anything about its ability to define me. I couldn't figure it out and had to just answer honestly. I like knowing the format then being able to choose whether to answer honestly or in an effort to reach the results I desire. I felt off my game to not be able to dicifer a simple 7 question personality quiz.

I need to be around real people....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Yoda looks like he had a fabulous time!

Sarah Asay said...

i hope you are feeling better soon! and yoda is such a well traveled cat....