5.11.2009

Pizza!

I'm in a "do-it-myself" stage right now, that I probably should have grown out of when I was 5, but whatever. This stage has lead to making weekly loaves of homemade bread, a clothing line of my very own, and some other great revelations that I can do it myself!

To your left, you can see with your own eyes, a beautiful pizza. This pizza was not delivery or Digiorno for that matter. It was made from scratch, dough and sauce.

It's not the perfect pizza, yet. I need to let the crust cook longer before I put the toppings on and the sauce could use a little tweaking, but aside from that it's good to eat. And really, what else can you ask of a pizza?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. This looks great.

Anonymous said...

It was delicious.

Alexis said...

Mmmmmmmm!

Anonymous said...

Before we all know it, you'll have an all-in-one coffee/tea/clothing/pizza/children's book shop!

Now THAT I would go to.

P.S. It's 10pm and now I'm hungry.

Kate said...

yum. Good Job. Let us know next time and we'll come over to help you taste it.